Saturday, January 14, 2012

Show me some love...grab your free copy!

Well, I convinced the other owner's at Angelic Knight Press to jump on the KDP Select bandwagon. It will take probably a month to really see if this is helping sales or not. I'm excited that it will. The authors involved may stone me if it's not. Well, okay, not stone me, but you know what I mean...

We jumped in with Satan's Toybox: Toy Soldiers, our second anthology in the Satan's Toybox series. You can grab it for FREE at Amazon.com for the rest of the weekend, until Monday at midnight. If you like horror stories and variety in your tales, it's a great bargain.

I love anthologies, it gives you a chance to sample the work of many new authors, authors that you can then seek out and see what else they have available. So, in theory, offering the book for free should promote individual sales for all of authors and the press. Fingers crossed.

Meanwhile, when I'm not obsessively checking the stats at Amazon (at the time of this writing we have gone from #267,003 in Kindle books last night to #3461 this morning and are now #15 on the fiction/genre fiction/anthologies bestseller list), I'm busy going through submissions for our third anthology, Satan's Toybox: Terrifying Teddies.

I'll let you all know how it goes. And if you do grab your free copy, don't forget we would love a review on Amazon, Goodreads, Library Thing or your blog. Or a shout-out via social media of your choice.

♥Stacey

1 comment:

Blaze McRob said...

YAY! No stoning from Blaze! This is great PR for us and all our authors! #3 for a while on Amazon! Woo, hoo!

Blaze