Saturday, November 3, 2012

Coffin Hop Winners!

Sadly, the Coffin Hop has come to an end. Sad, because I probably will not keep up this level of blogging activity. I'll try, but well, you know. But on a happier note it's time to announce the winners of my Coffin Hop prizes. Drum roll please...

For the movie time game, I had three people who accurately guessed all the movies. And because I'm a good sport and slightly crazy, I'm sending them all a signed copy of Fading Light: An Anthology of the Monstrous. So, would wordplaythursday, wwe11, and JeanetteJ please send me your home adresses? I will get those out to you this week.

And the winner of their choice of titles from the AKP library is Anne Michaud. All I need from Anne is an email address and the title of her choice.

This has been fun. Thank you all for playing and I sincerely hope you enjoyed the interviews as much as I did. Be sure to check back occasionally, in case I get ambitious!


♥Stacey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Stacey!!!!

I'm so glad I won cause I *really* want to read Fading Light!!

annecmichaud (at) gmail (dot) com

Thansk so much:)))