Tuesday, October 23, 2012

And another anthology is born...


Born as in released. Not birthed. Although, sometimes it feels like I put as much work into these anthologies as I did into birthing my actual children. So either way... The third installment, and probably final book, in the Satan's Toybox series is now available for purchase on Amazon and Smashwords. The print books should be available soon.

I have to say that this might be my favorite of the anthologies in this series. The stories are very good. And there's just something about taking a small stuffed toy, meant for comfort, and turning it into something horrifying instead. Not to mention, there's a few very creepy children involved. And as I commented on a friend's blog yesterday--if you don't think children are creepy, you've never woken in the middle of the night to have one standing over you, silently staring. That's creepy, even when they are your own offspring. Why do they never stand over their father's side??

Also, my contribution to this anthology, "Dead Nicky," is probably my favorite story I've ever written. I know a lot of people really like "Born of Darkness," in the Fading Light anthology, but I love "Dead Nicky." And I'll let you in on a little secret--when I was writing it, even I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out. I hope you're as surprised as I was.

So if you've got a little time to spare and a hankering for some horror fiction, give this anthology a try. Just don't turn your back on those Teddy Bears...


♥Stacey

No comments: