Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

So it's the last post for Coffin Hop and I couldn't think of anything to blog about today. But then I had an idea. Remember those old choose your own adventure books? Well, this is a choose your own blog post. I have another blog that I started several years ago. It's my silly side and where I blog about my family. And one year, I did several fun Halloween posts. So I'm going to post links to those posts and you can read what you want.

Would you like a real life ghost story from my own personal experiences? Then you should read "That story I promised you on Sunday" or maybe "So about that haunted house...."

If you want a spooky video from the web, try "The Pantry Ghost."

Another little bit of real life and two movie reviews? Read "Ghosties Again."

If you'd like a spooky poem, try "Come in for a spell."

Want a funny post? Try "The one where I loose a tooth in a pumpkin carving accident..."

And for completely ridiculous, try "The one with zombie giraffes."

Leave me a comment and let me know which one you chose and what you thought about it. All comments are an entry to win a signed (by several authors) print copy of  Fading Light. Or your choice of an eBook version of any of AKP's titles.

Don't forget to visit the other Coffin Hop blogs here .

Happy Halloween & Happy Hopping,
♥Stacey

No comments: