Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12 (now 11) days of Creepfest...

So the "Twelve Days of Creepfest" started yesterday and I'm a day late. What? None of you are surprised? Rude. I don't know why I put up with you people...

What, you're now asking, is a Creepfest? It's a blog hop of course. I know, I know, now you're wondering what a blog hop is, aren't you? Well, so did I. It appears that it's a very good chance to check out other horror writer's (in this case) blogs and also to win prizes. For free. Did I mention that there were prizes to be won?

So, when you're finished here...hey! Come back, we aren't finished! You should check out all the other lovely (scary?) blogs that are listed at the bottom. Maybe you'll find some new blogs to read. Maybe you'll win some prizes. It's not like you're doing anything else right now...


So what kind of prize am I offering? Well, I think I'm going to run two contests and give away two prizes. Why? Because I'm feeling immensely relieved right now that I've just sent "Satan's Toybox: Toy Soldiers" to the formatter. I'm finished with the editing and compiling, and can finally come up for air. Want to know a secret? It's good. I mean, really good. Don't get me wrong, "Satan's Toybox: Demonic Dolls" is good. But I think I like Toy Soldiers even better. But to be fair (can't go playing favorites), I'm going to give away a free eBook of both. The winners will receive Smashwords coupons so that they can download in any format their little heart desires.



What do you have to do to win? Easy-peasy. To win a brand new, hot off the presses copy of "Satan's Toybox: Toy Soldiers", which releases on Monday, the 19th, you must leave a comment on every blog post between now and December 24th. The contest will end on December 24th and I will pick a winner, randomly, out of a hat, and announce said winner on the Christmas Eve blog post.

To win a copy of "Satan's Toybox: Demonic Dolls" you merely have to ask for one. And promise a review on either Amazon, Smashwords, Goodreads, or, of course, all three, if you're feeling generous. It would be way cool if you reviewed it on your blog, but I won't get too picky. Just leave a comment on any blog post between now and December 24th and I'll draw names out of a hat again.  The winner will be announced on the Christmas Eve blog post.
I have some fun things planned for the next few posts, including some author interviews (who are also doing give-aways), some fiction, and some rambling. So come back soon. Oh, and don't forget to go visit the other participants! You never know what you want to win- until you see it! I've posted the linked blogs at the bottom of this post. Have fun! Win big!

♥Stacey

8 comments:

Nora B. Peevy said...

Would review Satan's Toybox for you.

Hopping to meet the other authors for Creepfest. I am hosting two contests right now and starting another one tomorrow. One ends tonight at midnight, so hurry on by to win a signed copy of Deadlines: An Anthology of Horror and Dark Fiction from Comet Press.

Nice to meet you.

-Nora
http://norabpeevy.blogspot.com/2011/12/12-days-of-creepfest-continues.html

Cindy Keen Reynders said...

This sounds fun, so as soon as I can I'll get going with it...

Spot said...

Thanks for the comments, ladies! Heading over to your blogs now.

Stacey

Blaze McRob said...

Blaze was late with getting this going on his own blog because of a few computer problems and such, but I will spread the word on my blog about the participants and links to their blogs. Fortunately, my Editor, CEO,and Managing Owner is on the ball.

Everyone will love these great anthologies!

Blaze

Georgina Morales said...

Hi there,

You know what? I'm actually reading Demonic Dolls right now and it is very. creepy. Hate you for putting me through this.

Just kidding. I love creepy stories. =)

Merry Creepfest from Diary of a Writer in Progress!

Julie Jansen said...

I have Demonic Dolls and am anxiously awaiting to read it during a vacation coming up soon with a few other great books! Will definitely review it once read. Toy Soldiers sounds like a great one! Happy holidays to you!

julie.jansen(at)yahoo(dot)com

Red Tash said...

I love then teddies idea. Great series theme.

Spot said...

Blaze- Thanks!

Gina- Thanks! I really hope you are enjoying the book!

Julie- Thanks! I hope you enjoy it as well!

Red- Thank you. I try to be clever occasionally. Sometimes it works!

Stacey