Saturday, December 24, 2011

Creepfest Winners!

Obviously, commenting on every post wasn't too hard, as I only wrote two. I gave my excuses on my other blog. Basically, though, it all boils down to the fact that this is the last Christmas that I know my kids will be home for. My youngest son is leaving for the Marines soon, and my son-in-law is leaving for the Air Force. No idea where either will be stationed next year. So I didn't want to miss a minute of this year. No one says at the end of their life, "Hey, remember that Christmas, the last one we were all together for? Remember how I was always working and missed most of it? Yeah, I should have done that more often." Nope.

But I did have a contest and there are winners!

Nora Peevey wins the copy of Satan's Toybox: Toy Soldiers! Congrats, Nora!

And I will be giving a free copy of Satan's Toybox: Demonic Dolls to Cindy Keen Renyders, Red Tash and Nora.

Thanks to everyone who visited my blog! Hope you all come back!

♥Stacey

3 comments:

Cindy Keen Reynders said...

Thanks Stacey!

Spot said...

You are very welcome, lady! I can't wait to get started working with you on your novel.

Stacey

Blaze McRob said...

I hope this holiday season has been great for you, my friend. You and your family are very deserving of love and happiness.

Happy New Year!

Blaze